Married to his wife, Jennifer and they have 2 children, Will and Rosie.
2005 to present.
Harvard College, A.B. in U.S. History, 1989; Loyola University of Chicago, J.D., 1991; University of Chicago, Booth School of Business, MBA 2018 (anticipated).
Attorney at Law - Private Practice.
Board Member and Past President of Chicago Public Schools Student Science Fair, Inc.; former Board Member, Cook County Court Watchers.
Village of Lake Bluff Trustee (2013-2017); and Village Clerk (2011-2013).
Hobbies and Other Interests:
FAA Licensed Pilot; and Licensed Private Detective (IDFPR Lic. No. 115-002015).
Village Issues Most Concerned With (not listed in any particular order):
- Addressing the needs and concerns of Village residents, while maintaining an environment of fairness, respect, and integrity;
- Continuing the highest level of professionalism and excellence in services delivered to Village residents by all Village Departments;
- Responsible stewardship of Village finances and alleviation of tax burden;
- Fostering economic growth and development balanced with both preserving the character of the Village and meeting the needs of residents; and
- Maintaining public safety.