Married to wife, Cati and they have 4 children; Megan, Cathleen, Kelly and Ryan.
1959-1972, 1995 to present.
Miami University (Oxford, OH), B.S. in Finance.
Senior Vice President – Fixed Income Division, Loop Capital Markets.
Past Treasurer (2000-2007) and current Finance Committee Member for the Michigan North Woods Club, a not-for-profit organization founded for the purpose of conservation, reforestation and the propagation of fish and game.
Village of Lake Bluff Trustee (2011-2019); and Finance Committee Chair (2013-present).
Hobbies and Interests:
Hunting, fishing and generally enjoying the outdoors.
Village Issues Most Concerned With (not listed in any particular order):
- Maintaining the character and feel of the Village;
- Continuing the growth in the Central Business District and working on the economic development of the Waukegan Road Corridor Industrial Park;
- Continuing to make sure we have a very capable and efficient Village Staff workforce;
- Helping integrate the Strategic Plan; and
- Enhancing and maintaining the infrastructure in a cost effective manner.