Married to Marie and they have one daughter, Erin, and two sons, Daniel and Andre.
Roosevelt University, B.S. in Chemistry.
Semi-retired and manages and invests in commercial real estate; and owns and operates a chain of Anytime Fitness health clubs in Illinois and Wisconsin.
Serving on the Village Board, Village Finance Committee and the Village Development and Downtown Committee; and involved with local youth scouting organizations.
Village of Lake Bluff Trustee (2009-2013), Board Member for Tangley Oaks Homeowner's Association and Former Lake Bluff Deputy Clerk (2007-2009).
Hobbies and Interests:
Enjoys all summer activities such as motor boating, swimming, fishing, golf, tennis and gardening. John also enjoys the challenges of being an entrepreneur of various small businesses.
Village Issues Most Concerned With (not listed in any particular order):
- Continuing to provide excellent Village services while being financially responsible;
- Developing shared services with the School and Park Districts;
- Working to generate additional alternative revenue sources for the Village that would increase sales tax revenues and lower the tax burden placed on local property owners;
- Improving the Village's infrastructure and overall appearance;
- Enticing new businesses to join the Lake Bluff community;
- Surveying residents to update the Village's Comprehensive Plan; and
- Protecting our most unique Village character and working to keep Lake Bluff a quaint and friendly Village.