Married to Sharon and they have two sons, Stephen (married to Sharokina) and John, and a daughter, Elizabeth.
A.B. in Biology, Wabash College; M.A. in Biology, Peabody College at Vanderbilt University; and M.S. in Industrial Administration, Purdue University.
Principal Scientist and Group Leader. Technical Project Management, including new product development, process engineering and technical support.
Lake Bluff Village Trustee (2011 - 2015); Former Administrative Board President and current Trustee of Grace United Methodist Church; Former President and Board Member of Lake Forest-Lake Bluff Rotary Club; Board Member of Lake Bluff History Museum; Past Chairman of Gorton Community Center and Foundation; Past President of the Lake Bluff Community Development Association; and Past President of Wabash College Alumni Association.
Hobbies and Interests:
Reading, sailing and aviation.
Village Issues Most Concerned With (not listed in any particular order):
- Integration of the Strategic Plan with Village administration and planning and residents' priorities;
- Balance effective community services and income sources;
- Sustain and enhance a diverse local economy;
- Maintain a balance of housing alternatives to ensure the viability and vitality of our community;
- Support an intergovernmental summit to assess cost-efficiencies among local municipal, park, and educational entities; and
- Support the resolution of open housing developments at Stonebridge, Bath and Tennis, and Lansdowne Subdivisions.