Purpose: to promote and protect the public health, safety and welfare of the Village, as well as protect property values.
Term: 2 years.
Meetings: 1st Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall Board Room (40 E. Center Avenue).
- Review Permanent Sign Permit Applications,
- Recommend exemptions from the Village Sign Code Regulations,
- Recommend site plans for approval,
- Review Non-Residential Fence Permits,
- Recommend preliminary plans for structures in a Planned Residential Development,
- Review Similar/Dissimilar Design Reviews, and
- Review appeals from the Village Building Code Regulations.
- Robert D. Hunter, Chairman (Term as Chair expires 4/30/17 and term as Member expires 4/30/18)
Has served the ABR since August, 1979.
- Neil Dahlmann (Term expires 4/30/17)
Has served the ABR since May, 1999.
- Edward Deegan (Term expires 4/30/17)
Has served the ABR since October, 2009.
- Matt Kerouac (Term expires 4/30/17)
Has served the ABR since April, 2011.
- Carol Russ (Term expires 4/30/2018)
Has served the ABR since June, 1997.
- John Sorenson (Term expires 4/30/17).
Has served the ABR since October, 2014.
- Julie Wehmeyer (Term expires 4/30/18)
Has served the ABR since December, 2016.
Staff Contact: Mike Croak, Building Codes Supervisor 847 283-6885